Sunday, October 14, 2007

Walk at a beach.

It was almost four when I reached the beach. The beach was empty and I could see only few birds hovering in the sky. I sat down to admire the exquisite beach.

I saw a group consisting of four guys walking towards the beach. It seemed that they were not localites. They moved towards the sea as if they saw it for the first time.
Among the four I looked at the tallest guy: he seemed content with life, he looked smart in his blue jeans, blue lined white informal shirt. He made others smile as if that’s the only job he has got in his life. I then looked at the other guy who was in his twenties yet he had a big mustache, he looked great in plain black t-shirt and among the all he looked intelligent and serious. The third guy had a thin hairline, he was singing and enjoying the weather. I felt he was missing someone and walked away from the group hinting them that he needed some time to spend alone. I then saw the last guy, he had sharp jawline and broad shoulders. Looking hot in his blue semi-formal shirt, blue jeans and flat shoes he walked confidently towards the shore. I realized that he was calling someone to come along. I looked back and to my surprise I saw a beautiful girl.


She was tall, fair and slim.She stood straight, covering her face with right hand protecting it from the heat. She folded her jeans till knees, pulled down her plain white short sleeved sporty t-shirt to cover her thin waist and moved with grace towards the guy. She had beautiful eyes lined with kajal and wore a teasing smile. On reaching the shore they all played in water and got drenched. The group looked happy and content.

At the time of sunset, I realized that they were all separated and were standing alone. I got up and walked towards the girl. She was walking alone,half deep inside the water,looking down and talking to herself. I saw that the guys noticed her too but did not ask her to stop. T hey gave her space and time to come back. To my surprise she was coming closer to me but she wasn’t aware of where she was heading. She was just 5m away when she realized that I was looking at her. She stopped.


Me: "Hi"
Girl: “Hi”
Me : “What are you finding deep inside the water (She seemed friendly).”
Girl: “Nothing, hey look there, can u see three colours?.”
Me: “O yes, I am sure you know their names.”
Girl: “(hehe)The one touching the sky is sea green, my favorite, next to it is bluish green
and then blue.”
Me: “What do you wish right now.”
Girl” “I wish I could paint that guy who is standing deep inside the water.”


I looked at the guy, since it was sunny I could only see the outline of his body. It seemed he was the son of the Sun. The moment was beautiful. She then asked me my wish. I am sure I shouldn’t have said honestly but I asked her to stand on my feet and hold me until the strongest wave took her away from me. I was sure she would say no but she agreed as if testing my love for her. She stood on my feet and held me from back still maintaining distance and inclined towards the side. I could only feel her cold feet and warm hand touching my back. We stood for quite some time. She was determined to not let her feet touch the ground and stood like a strong mountain facing all the strongest waves. Even the biggest wave didn’t break her determination. She then asked me to leave her and let her go and I did. She walked back towards her group and never looked back. I then realized that she was a brave girl who can withstand all storms in her life while giving support to those who needed her. Tears then filled my eyes when I saw her walking away from me in search of light emanating from her own heart.












No comments: