Thursday, October 11, 2007

Only you, nothing else caught my glance!

In the cloudy sky, I saw the sun smiling bright,
Myriad of white birds flying towards the sky.
I saw the tiny waves dying at the shore.
The lake looked so pretty with the shimmer all over its face.
For me, the view was still incomplete,
I turned to look at the boy sitting besides me,
Unaware of his surroundings, he wore a pensive look.
Then only i could realise the silent mourns,
I felt the shiver in his hands,
I felt the deep heavy breaths.
Then I saw the shining eyes that couldn't hold the tears of grief,
Grief of not his own, but of someone else that his heart couldn't bear.
Holding him tightly, I kissed on his shoulders,
A smile flashed on his face with deep dimples.
It ws then a complete view of bliss that,
gave me eternal peace.
Only you, my friend that caught my glance.
A glance that lasted for a moment but seemed for hours.

No comments: