Thursday, October 11, 2007

One month away

During our last time on the airport,
I just wanted to see your enthralling eyes,
Eyes that were smiling bright.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw your last captivating smile,
It almost killed me to tell you goodbye.

The journey from the airport to home seemed a lifetime,
My new life is still incomplete without your presence,
Seconds turned into hours and days turned into weeks,
All alone in this world I began to look for peace.

New friends brought happiness in my life, but
it was incomparable in front your dimpled smile.
It was then later in the midnight,
while I was lying on the bed,
looking at the stars from a small window,
One month away I realised that my love is a star,
A star that has gone away to shine bright,
to shower the love from the sky.

1 comment:

Toshe said...

BEAUTIFUL...!!! i wish i could say more.....................