Thursday, October 11, 2007

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been days seeing you,
It's been hours being with you,
There have been moments,
where I have been missing you.

The surprises that you gave,
the feeling of special that you made me feel,
No one can ever take your place,
A place of heaven where I lay my head to sleep.

Wrap in your arms,
I see myself listening to you heartbeats,
Heartbeats that speak of trust and love.
I miss the warmth of your breath that tickled my cheeks.
I miss the dominating style that brought me close while dancing.
I miss the red wine which we drank in 'Rain'.
I miss your penetrating eyes that saw my mouth while yawning.
I miss your crackling sound that woke me up,
I miss the music and songs that made me cry,
I miss your butterfly kiss that tickled my hands,
I miss the sweetest kiss that made me shy,
I miss your hug that made you mine.

No comments: