Sunday, October 14, 2007

First experience of a flight

I walked towards the flight,
while feeling the breeze hitting my ears,
the dazzling lights enchanting us to board a flight of hope and excitement.

Sitting on the seat,
I tried to look through the small window,
Hoping to see a view, a view similar to god's vision.

My friend played a heartbreaking song,
named ' Feeling blue,Feeling blue',
but it didnt kill the enjoyment within me,
when the plane was determined to reach the sky.

When the wheels left the runaway,
I felt an enormous excitement,
I hoped that this flight would take me,
to a place where there are no worries, sorrows and breaks.

I saw the buildings turning into spots,
as the flight moved higher and higher,
I thought that the world is like a beautiful necklace,worn by the universe
and I felt proud to be a part of this shining world.

Among the clouds while flying high,
I wished to look at the smiling bright stars,
I wish to find a place where my spirit can rest with peace.

But then again,I was surrounded by darkness,
I then realised that life is a road which,
takes turns to show the glow of pearls that,maks us smile
and to show the dark ocean,where we lose our hopes and probably our soul.

The plane needs two wings to balance itself inorder to reach it's destiny,
Similarly, life balances itself by making us experience good and bad,
inorder to help us to reach the destined place that god has decided for us.