Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am all there to support Manchester United for the finals!!!!!!

I wait for the evening to see sports or to play sports in club. I come from office lie down on my sofa and watch sports channels. IPL is currently my favourite and i cheer for the team along with my father and brother. It's like old days when i was in school and glued to TV watching sports. I am waiting for the finals of football - Manchester vs Chelsea and I am all there to support Manchester United. Ayaz and me have decided to go to sports bar. Initially we were rivals as i was supporting Chelsea then i decided to support Manchester.
There are too many players i like first cause they are smart and stylish and later for their game..loll....
This is what is currently keeping me excited. All i want is to play and enjoy!!!

No comments: