Saturday, April 12, 2008

Miracles do exist!!!

It comes in our everyday life and I am glad it comes in my life too.Probably, i take even small things as miracles and be happy about it. It was so unexpected to hear from someone who stays on a foreign land since a decade. But i dont want to expect anything from anyone. When we are children all we are taught is to share and think about others too and as we grow up we realise we need to first think about ourselves and then comes the world. I wish i could buy that cruise lying in the Arabain sea which i admire from my office's window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.