Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My bday gift!!

Before each bday i hv alws been excited and i alws expected something nice will happen tomo and my frds will mk my bday beautiful as i made theirs..for me trust is very imp...
I wanna do something crazy and mk my own bday special...
Give me strength give me..I m ur own creation!!

Conversation i had with a nice frd.....
Boy: Who created seas?
Girl: God
Boy:Which place do you want to visit?
Girl:Switzerland
Boy:why?
Girl:I like admiring beauty
Boy:So you like admiring beauty?
Girl:Yes
Boy:Would you like to destroy it?
Girl:no
boy:Would you interrupt his changes to make it more beautiful
Girl:no
Boy:Why?
Girl:CAuse i dont want to destroy his creation
Boy:good!Who created man?
Girl:um..god
Boy:So do want to destroy this beauty?
Girl:no
BOy:who created you?
Girl:god
Boy:do you think you are beautiful?
Girl:yes
Boy:so shouldnt you not admire yourself?
Girl:yes
Boy:do you want to destroy it or change anything
Girl:no
Boy:Dats it love yourself then
Girl:Thanky you, got my bday gift!!

No comments: