Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I AM COMMITTED TO THE FREEDOM!!!!!!!


Following the light of freedom coming from an anonymous source,
I fly high in the sky beyond the emotions,expectations and the attachments.
Tired of the feelings that bring one image after the other,
I muster courage to boost my inner strength.
Far from the support of the loved ones, their trust and care,
I fly on my own to search those paths that would bring me close to the ultimate satisfaction.
I sit high above the ocean, facing the immortal Sun, looking at the trails that will guide me to my freedom!!!





3 comments:

Vikas Malik said...

Love ur poem dear...
I can feel what u want to say in ur poem.......
I can understand ur emotions and feelings......
You will go very far in life.....
You will find ur destiny.....
Best Wishes...Keep up d good work..

Unknown said...

commited to freedom is the best way to live life...if you r really commited to freedom then never leave this path and carry on this path as long as you live...

Toshe said...

very well written, hope to see more of your work in the future!